Monday, July 1, 2013

[Last] Last Weekend

The past 2 weeks have been crazy at work and with the home buying process, so I haven't had much free time to update the blog. Last weekend, Shane and I spent some quality time together on Friday night. Saturday, I went to Savannah for my first business trip at my new job! It was great. I really enjoy the event planning aspect of my new career, and I look forward to the opportunity to continue to travel. While I was out of town, Shane re-finished his Mom's furniture from when she was a little girl! It turned out GREAT and will look amazing in our new guest room! Our new house is about 3 times the size of our current home, so I am really looking forward to decorating all of the extra space we will have. Shane is very talented with building and refinishing, and I am determined to put my sewing machine to good use.

On Sunday, I got back from Savannah in just enough time to unpack and unwind a little before we met our dear friends, Jenny and Maston Boyd, for the Brad Paisley concert. We went out to dinner and got some pizza and then headed to the lawn seats at Lakewood. What an incredible performance. Brad Paisley is by far one of the best live artists I have ever seen. I went to meet up with some of my girl friends to say a quick hello, which put me in the right place at the right time to get free seat upgrades for the 4 of us! How cool is that!?


They are so adorable.


We think this is a great fit for them since they have their 4th baby on the way!


Me and the girls :)


Double Date


Upgrade!


Before v. After


XoXo, 
The Non-Punctual Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment