Thursday, June 20, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Our First Picture


I think a Throwback Thursday theme on here will be a great way to track the memories pre-blog!
 
 
This is the first picture Shane and I ever took together. Our friend, Stephen Tran, was on the other side of this camera. The picture was taken at Stephen’s graduation party in Gwinnett over 3 years ago. I still remember how delicious the food was that his family made! I guess this would have been our first "outing" as a couple aside from taking Rocky and Polly to the intramural fields, working out at Ramsey and going to the pool and bars with friends. We weren’t “facebook official” until later that summer (July 3rd, 2010 to be exact). That summer was the most fun I have ever had by far! I miss college so much... but certainly don't miss those extra 30 lbs. that are pretty obvious in this picture. Yikes!
XoXo,
The Reminiscer

No comments:

Post a Comment