Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Update

We had a great! It was good to spend some quality time together! Friday night, we ate a crockpot meal and watched a RedBox movie. I went to bed after the movie because I was exhausted, and Shane stayed up watching some of his shows.

I wasn’t able to sleep in at all this weekend because my body is so used to waking up at 5:30. I was able to relax on the couch each morning and catch up on some of my recorded shows which was nice. We ran errands on Saturday to prepare for hosting Thanksgiving at our house. Shane made the mistake of getting our BJ trial membership in his name with his picture, so now he is stuck going with me. He went to Wal-Mart with me too even though I warned him Saturdays are crazy and it would be even busier since it was the weekend before Thanksgiving, but he was a good sport and spent a majority of the time looking at guns and picking out the turkey he is making.

We went home and he put together the fire pit that I bought with some of my birthday money while I unloaded a TON of groceries.
We packed the car full of groceries for the week and Thanksgiving supplies

#firepit

 
That night, we invited our next door neighbors over to watch the GA game and make s’mores. They have 2 sons that we just love. It was a lot of fun! We ate pizza and enjoyed spending time with them.
Jackson

Bryson


After Skydiving on Sunday, we went through the Wendy’s drive-thru, and somehow Shane agreed to watch The Vow with me. We cuddled with the dogs on the couch which was a nice treat for them because we rarely let them get up there!
Hangin' out at the skydive place

Love

Rocky drooling in my lap

Polly cuddling on Daddy

Sunday evening we folded some laundry and got ready for the work week ahead.
We are very excited to host Thanksgiving at our new house this year and have both sides of our family (that live in GA) under one roof!

XoXo,
The Clancy Clan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment