Friday, November 15, 2013

The Big Two Five

Tuesday I turned 25! So many people have asked if I feel old yet, and my response is that I am too young at heart to ever feel old!

I had to work a long day at work, but all of my worries went away when I walked in the door to a dozen GORGEOUS roses!


Shane found an incredible Italian restaurant in downtown Acworth. The food was delicious and the wait staff was incredible. It was pretty chilly outside, so we didn’t walk around the town, but we definitely plan to go back. It was so fun to chat over a few drinks and spend time with one another!

We have a no-phone policy during meals, so I was surprised when Shane was on his phone during dinner. After about a minute of being on his phone, he told me to check my email.

When I opened my email, I saw a confirmation of purchase for skydiving! This is the one thing I asked for, and something I have been dying to scratch off of my bucket list.

When we got home,  he sang “Happy Birthday” to me while holding the cutest little mini cake.

Needless to say, this was my best birthday ever! I can’t wait to see what this year brings J











 
XoXo,
The Birthday Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment