Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas 2014

Shane and I had a wonderfully relaxing Christmas break, and here are some pictures to recap the moments. 


Shane and I both had to work on Christmas Eve, but we got off early which was a nice treat. Shane cooked an amazing BBQ bourbon recipe for dinner, and to say I was impressed would be an understatement! It was delicious! 


On Christmas morning, we slept in and then opened presents. Shane got a bottle of Pappy and some golf stuff, and I got a new Kate Spade wallet and money to go shopping. I made french toast and bacon for breakfast. Yum!


We watched movies and enjoyed the Christmas tree. 


It was nice to get out of the house and enjoy the gorgeous weather. We went for a run and then took the dogs to the new section of our neighborhood. They love being able to run free and explore!


Then it was back to being lazy again. It was a no makeup kinda day!

Shane had to work the day after Christmas, so I went shopping for about 6 hours. It was so fun! I got new shoes, clothes for work and a few other cute outfits. That night, we did a little more shopping and then went out to dinner. 

On Saturday, I ran some errands and got the house ready for our party. We had some friends over to hang out and we played White Elephant with gifts you got for Christmas. Russell was so excited to get this body cycle! 


I got a tea set that had this mug inside that describes me perfectly. Oh how I love my Mama! 


I was so glad Candace was able to come hang out! She is so so sweet, and I am so grateful for our friendship!


Lauren had to work, so we had to FaceTime her to tell her we love her! 


Shane and Candace are such sweet friends.

Towards the end of the night, Rocky cuddled with me and it was so sweet! Isn't he just precious?!


I am so obsessed with our dogs! 


Polly got some cuddle time, too! 


On Sunday, we watched movies and took naps all day long, and it was perfect! I am looking forward to another short week at work with light traffic! I will start traveling again soon, so I am enjoying these last few low key weeks around the office. 

We hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with the people they love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment