Each one of us realize that we are blessed beyond measure to have such incredible friendships, and I think that encourages us to make our relationships with one another a priority. We group text regularly, always have a date marked on the calendar for our next adventure, and would do anything for one another! We have celebrated birthdays, new jobs, new houses, marriages.. you name it -- we love to celebrate! We have also supported one another through difficult times by attending funerals, drinking away our latest heartbreaks, praying for each others loved ones. I am so grateful that I have the same friends surrounding me when all is going right in the world as I do when nothing seems to be going right at all. These girls have seen it all, and we love each other more because of it!
- We are the annoying girls in the back of the movie theater that brought wine in their purse.
- We are the Sam Hunt groupies that knew every word to every song before the world knew his name.
- We are the "favorites" and "recents" on each other's phones.
- We are the loudest table in the restaurant --- ya know the one that ordered mimosas without OJ at 10:00 AM!
- We are the ones dancing. Anytime. Anywhere... that is us.
- We are the ones piled in a Prius going through the Taco Bell drive through in reverse. (Sorry Mom!)
- We are also the ones that drive hours to stand by your side as you bury a loved one.
- We are also the ones that pray with you during times of sorrow.
- We are also the ones that support you in any way we can and expect nothing in return.
These girls know me better than I know myself sometimes. I love that they call me out for my annoying quirks but do it in a loving and endearing way. We accept each other just as we are and never try to change one another --- and that is the key.