Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Annual Survey

Whether you are a friend or family member staying up to date with our lives, or a lurker on the other side of a screen, I hope you enjoy my little space here on the internet. I started this blog for myself so that one day we could look back and say "remember when...", but this blog has enabled my loved ones near and far to keep up with us in a way.

Perhaps this blog will be the future bed time stories that I read to my children or even the stories they read to my grandchildren. Whoa! Let's not get carried away! This blog is nothing special except for the fact that it is special to me -- my little space on the entire world wide web to write my perspective on this thing called life.

It has been fun to look back at the annual survey to see how our lives have progressed and evolved. 

Enjoy!  


Making video montages is my new hobby. 
Cooking new recipes has been fun (and sometimes frustrating) but at least I am learning.

Drinking with the neighbors is a regular occurrence. 
Reading --- ugh... I don't really read, but I would like to start doing a daily devotional. 
Wanting my Mama to move next door! I love my parents!
Looking forward to another long weekend.
Playing guitar is just one of Shane's hidden talents! 
Wasting money is what Shane thinks I do best :) He is the saver, and I am the spender.
Sewing is on the to do list --- I need to hem the curtains in the living room. I also want to make a teepee.
Wishing my dogs could live forever!
Enjoying our home with just the two of us and our pups :) 
Waiting is not easy for me. I am a bit impatient.
Liking my convertible! It is so fun! 

Wondering why people do the things they do. Ugh --- don't get me started!
Loving my family and all of the memories that we share!
Admiring all the men and women that serve our country! .
Needing a new hobby. Maybe I will take a photography class for fun...?
Wearing business casual to work has been a nice change of pace!   

Following wherever my heart leads me.
Noticing that Shane gets more handsome every day.
Knowing I should probably eat healthier  
Thinking about out next trip. Perhaps Hawaii?? 
Listening and watching videos of my nieces and nephew makes me smile. 
Bookmarking Pinning some new recipes and crafts.
Opening the door to two dogs jumping with joy is what I look forward to all day long!
Giggling all the time. I like being silly. 

Feeling content. And loved by those that matter most to me. 
Missing lazy days in the hammock in Jamaica. 



No comments:

Post a Comment