Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend! On Saturday, I worked on some projects around the house while Shane studied for his upcoming CPA exam. We had a very productive day. We ordered pizza for lunch, and that night Shawna and Kelly came over to visit.



^^^ This is what my lazy Saturday mornings look like. While Shane sleeps in, I cuddle with the dogs on the couch and watch trash TV :) 


On Sunday, we took Munca to church. She loves when we visit her church and spend time with her. While we were there, I ran into my counselor from Grayson High School. Mr. Jackson had a huge impact on my life, and it was great to see him and his family. 

After church, we drove Munca and her "gentleman friend" out to Grayson to spend time with my family. We had a fun time seeing everyone and playing with Rowan. 

Car selfies

Munca called me twice to remind me not to wear shorts and flip-flops to church... haha!! She cracks me up!

Rowan was so excited to see her Aunt C!! 

<3




THROWBACK:

Last Easter, we went to my Uncle Tony and Aunt Loretta's house 
and the kids had a wonderful time beating up Uncle Shane. 

No comments:

Post a Comment