Monday, April 14, 2014

Family Update

...And until we meet again, may God hold you in the palm of his hand. 

Our sweet Uncle Mike passed away on April 8. We will miss him dearly. 


Oh how I love when my handsome husband sings to me before bed. 


Makenzie turned 1 on April 9! It is so hard to believe! 

After a few hours of chores on Saturday morning, Shane and I took a break to go to Reese's soccer game! We had a wonderful time seeing Lance and Renee and playing with the boys while we cheered for Reese! 



On Sunday, I went to help my family pack and move my Great Aunt Ellen and cousin Sally. Ellen offered for me to dig up several hostas and a small Japanese Maple from her gorgeous landscaping, and Shane and I look forward to watching them grow. 


I had a fun time trying to entertain Rowan while my Dad, brother and Missy moved the heavy furniture. 

By the end of this busy and productive week, the whole family looked like this ^^^^^^ 
Normally Rocky is either sleeping on top of Polly or hogging the entire dog bed, but last night Polly sprawled out and got comfy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment