The pros of one outweigh the cons of the other, and we would be beyond blessed to call either one of them our home. We literally could not decide which one was the best fit because it was such a close call, so we decided to depend on our mantra, “Let go and let God”. We put an offer on both houses, and we are going to let fate run its course.
God-willing, one of these houses will be our home in just 6 short weeks! Let the packing begin!
The Contingent Contractors