Monday, November 13, 2017

Random Favorites (September 2017)

The first few weeks are all a blur, so it is so sweet to look back on the pictures.

Canaan was SO little. 
Shane was SO helpful. 
Everyone was so in love. 

Here are some of my favorites...




The first pediatrician appointment was so chaotic and ended up lasting HOURS, so of course we tried to sneak in a nap! 

We finger fed Canaan to keep his weight up and fight off his jaundice. 

^^First family picture

wittle bitty baby! 

^THIS. EXPRESSION. ALWAYS! (just like his daddy!) 

I distinctly remember when Canaan started nursing with his eyes open. 

Newborn clothes were a little baggy! 

Milk comas on the regular. 

Shane's little twin! 

His piggies! 



his first smile! 

Shane FaceTime's us during his lunch break every day! 

Canaan's first bottle of my milk at 3 weeks old. 

Our first social outing was to a neighborhood birthday/pool party. 

Russell has 3 boys of his own, so he was giving us all the tips! 

The kissy lips mean feed me! 

Sweet dreaming! 

Tucked in my clothes for skin to skin was my favorite! 





My sister was in town and watched Canaan while we went to dinner to celebrate our five year anniversary. 


Canaan's first bath was chaotic. We had NO CLUE what we were doing! Haha! Now we just put him in the shower with us and he is clean in 2 minutes! 

^^Our sweet neighbors! 


^ First doctor appointment and I could hardly walk. Ugh -- it was bad! 

^^After my first shower at home I felt like a new woman, and we walked to the end of the street so I could get some fresh air. I couldn't stand to walk further than that! 


Shane carrying Canaan in the house for the first time, and he looks SO proud! 

No comments:

Post a Comment