Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Random Favorites (October 2017)

How am I already looking back on October!? Time is flying by, and I am loving every. single. chaotic and exhausting second of this whole motherhood thing! 

Here are some of the favorite moments I captured in October...


Rowan was so excited to meet the baby!

My brother with his first nephew. 



Proud papa!



Mimi loved his Team Grandma onesie! 





These feet were always shoved in my ribs at the end of my pregnancy! 



I ventured to downtown Atlanta to bring Canaan to Shane's office to meet his coworkers. 


We enjoyed a few nice Fall afternoons





We hiked up the mountain





^^Sprayed with milk and NOT happy about it. 


Canaan was not a fan of Halloween, or his costume, or me taking pictures of his Halloween costume. Haha! Maybe next year! 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Your baby is adorable, even with the missing hair! ;)

    I just saw your story on a news feed about your Lyme symptoms going away while pregnant. I'm wondering if they are coming back? I've had symptoms for 3-4 years now that keep getting worse, but they stopped completely when I got pregnant at the end of 2015. 2016 I felt great all year. By mid 2017, I started having issues again and now I'm worse than before. I think I have Lyme but have had inconclusive test results so no formal diagnosis.

    Just wondering your experience. Wishing you all of the best!

    ReplyDelete