Thursday, November 9, 2017

Newborn Photo Shoot

Our sweet neighbors gave us a gift certificate for a newborn photo shoot with the incredible Jeannie Collins. We are so grateful for her time and talent, and we will always cherish these captured gems.

We scheduled the photo shoot in advance, and since Canaan arrived early, he was almost 1 month old in these pictures... just a few days shy of his first smile. 

Here are some of my favorites. 



My sweet boy! I wonder if his eyes will stay blue like mine! 





He always makes this face! So curious and skeptical. Shane has the same expression. They look so much alike! 


Baby feet! 


That belly! 


Aww - poor thing! 


Our little family! 


Ahhh -- what a dream! 





My Aunt Loretta made this blanket for him! 


We celebrated 5 years of marriage not long after Canaan was born. 


Canaan is the first and only grandson (so far) to carry on the Clancy name.


I just love this picture because it features the crib from my cousin that Shane refinished, the outfit we brought Canaan home from the hospital in (which was HUGE on him) and the blanket that I was brought home from the hospital in. My grandmother made the blanket and my parents gave us the outfit for Canaan. 

{Printing these pictures requires an official Print Release. Please contact me for a copy}

No comments:

Post a Comment