Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Update

Shane and I were able to spend some much needed quality time together last night. He studies every night for the CPA, so quality time has been hard to come by. I am SO proud of his dedication and ambition. He is working very hard, and it is really wonderful to see him succeed.

For years we have gone on a date every Monday. After our date last night, we went to Walmart to pick up our Christmas cards and get a few presents. I am a little behind on the shopping and mailings this year. Work has been so hectic, and Shane and I prefer to spend our limited free time with Nana and Uncle Greg

Please keep both of them in your prayers. 

I am looking forward to a short week next week, and we are excited to see family over the holidays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment