Friday, October 9, 2015

Quick Update

All is going well in the Clancy household! We are doing a lot of little projects to get the house back in shape. We found some patio furniture that we liked, and decided to spray paint it a fun bright color! 

We originally looked for a high top table, but we decided regular chair would be better to use around the fire pit when we host larger groups. Now we have 10 chairs available (not including lawn chairs). We have the 6 adarondack chairs and these 4 wrought iron chairs... perfect! 

Shane and I sat by the fire for hours last night just laughing and catching up. I love the quality time we have around the fire! 


^^^ This is the table before. 


We knew we wanted teal or bright green, and clearly we chose the latter of the two. It is called Green Apple, and it is BRIGHT! It will fade a bit in the sun, and once we add cushions it will not look as "glow in the dark" as Shane calls it! 



I like that it is small and doesn't take up too much of the patio space. 

Shane went out of town on business this week, and I let the dogs sneak up on the bed while he was gone. Hehe! They love on me so much when he isn't around, but when he is home they are all about Daddy! 


Polly laid across my lap and wouldn't let me get up to get ready for work. 


^^^ I sent this picture to Shane, and he said Rocky looks so old. Aww... he does sorta look like a grumpy old man! 

This weekend is filled with chores, errands, a birthday party, a facial, a hair appt... the list goes on! We have a lot to do before flying out to Jamaica! I am so excited to take a vacation with my Boop! 

We are so thankful that our friend Yon will be house-sitting and taking care of the dogs while we are out of town. He is such a great friend! 

As soon as we get back from Jamaica, I will be in full baby shower mode and getting everything ready for my sisters to come stay with me! I have so many surprises planned for them -- they are BOTH pregnant, and I am so thrilled that they are staying with me! 
I am going to pamper them all weekend! 

.xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment