Thursday, September 17, 2015

Work Life Balance... Say Whaaatt?

I am absolutely loving my new job! I am very interested in learning the Project Management industry, and I know the company will be such a great fit for me. Shane has really taught me to work to live rather than live to work, and I am SO grateful that I have reasonable work hours and a job so close to home. 

I am able to sleep until 8:00 a.m. and get to work by 8:30. I am home by 5:15 and even have a full hour lunch break. I have enjoyed going home during my lunch break and spending time with the dogs. I will take them on a quick walk or play with them in the backyard. It also gives me a chance to set out something for dinner or start a load of laundry. It is CRAZY to have so much free time. 

I have been able to work out, run an errand or two and still have dinner on the stove before Shane even walks in the door. I have really enjoyed showing him my love through acts of service! I am so appreciative of Shane's unwavering support throughout my career! He is the best! 



This past weekend we hosted our annual football party. Several of my friends weren't able to come, but the house was packed with our incredible neighbors! Sunday we ran errands and took an afternoon drive to visit my Aunt Alison. I have loved the convertible in this gorgeous weather! Everyone NEEDS a convertible! :) 


The dogs have loved the weather, too. It makes me so happy that they are able to go outside and play during my lunch break!

.
^^^ This was too cute not to share

Tonight I am going out to dinner with a group of ladies from the neighborhood! It will be so fun to spend time with them. I was rarely able to attend any weeknight events because I was always stuck in terrible ATL traffic, but I don't have to worry about that anymore! Whoo hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment