Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Baseball, Boy's Night and Birthday

What a busy weekend! On Friday night, Shane and I went to Jackson's first baseball game of the season! We love spending time with our next door neighbors!

Saturday I cleaned up the house a bit and then headed to the salon to get my hair done. Shane took Macy to her new home and ran some errands. I went to the store on the way home to get some snacks and a cake for Shane's party. He invited his guy friends over for a stock the bar/whiskey tasting party, and some of them brought a plus 1, so I enjoyed spending time with the girls! By the end of the night we were all sitting by the fire sharing funny stories and singing (well they sang and made fun of my singing... typical)

March 1 was my sweet friend's birthday, so of course I had to FaceTime her! We will celebrate her this weekend @ the Sam Hunt concert!!

Success

27 candles 


Sunday I made breakfast for those who spent the night, and then Shane started on some yard work while I did some chores in the house and went grocery shopping. It was a gorgeous day, so I enjoyed sitting with Shane outside while he dug holes and planted a few new things.

We went to visit Nana on Monday. She is recovering well and in pretty good spirits. After visiting with her, we met Cindilu and Bill and Shawna and Matt for a birthday dinner.

It was a busy few days, but we had a wonderful time spending it with friends and family.


No comments:

Post a Comment