Tuesday, January 15, 2019

New Year, New Post.

The first two weeks of the year have flown by already, and I am so glad I finally made time to hop on here! My goal this year is to live with intention. It's nothing drastic, but I just want to be(come) mindful of... well everything. Now it does sound drastic, but really I just want to be aware of time spent. It flies by so fast that I am always left wondering where it all went.

I've found that you don't find time to do anything, you have to make time. Time with your friendships, with your obligations and with yourself doing what leaves you feeling fulfilled.

Blogging does that for me sometimes - so here I am! It can be therapeutic to jot down your thoughts or relish in captured moments along the way. It can also become burdensome, or inconvenient, or overwhelming... and that is when I take a step back. As always, there are a million other ways I could spend my time, but I cherish these little blog sessions clicking away at the keys in the front corner room of our home. I plan to organize our ridiculous number of photos and document some of our favorite memories before time really takes off!

I pray this year is filled with love, hope, joy and plenty of adventure! I strive to remain ever mindful of my blessings and can't wait to create new memories this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment