Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Canaan: Nine Months

It's official. Canaan has been out of me longer than he was in me, and for some reason that was really hard for me to accept. I felt like the anticipation of meeting him made the nine months of pregnancy drag on for so long that I can't believe that the past nine months went by so quickly. 
They say the days are long but the years fly by, and that is so true! 

This nine month photo shoot is a true depiction of this stage of Canaan's life. He is always on the move and into everything. He hardly sits still long enough to nurse, and taking a few cute pictures was no different. 

Unlike every other month, these picture were taken 2 days late because we were in Rhode Island when he turned nine months, and I wanted to do the monthly pictures with his teddy bear in his rocking chair. Totally a first time mom thing - I know, but I am committed! Haha! 




That devious face! 


Just before he ate his sticker. Go figure! 


Wild!

Kissing his bear. He is such a lover!

At 9 months old, Canaan is a pro at walking with his walker. He is pulling up a good bit. He can crawl like a big boy and army crawl. He has become much more vocal and babbles a lot. Of course, his first sounds were da da da! He is very curious and loves exploring. He is also very opinionated lately, and he shows frustration by falling out and arching his back while screaming. It’s pretty epic. He squeals and bangs on the table for attention. He could eat his weight in Cheerios, but will eat pretty much anything we give him. His first sign is “more” and he will sometimes wave “hello”. He is scared of the Roomba, but otherwise is fearless! Sleep training is in process — lord help us all! I’ve never been more tired or more in love! 



No comments:

Post a Comment