Thursday, November 12, 2015

Quick Update

Hello all! I am going to the mountains this weekend with my best friends and our hubbies, and I need to free up some storage on my phone for more pictures... so here is a quick dump. 


Makenzie is getting so big! She will be a great big sister to Sadie Kay just like her Mama is to me! 


My sweet Polly lays with me like this while I do my yoga at night. 



Shane LOVES Halloween --- like ridiculously loves it! He is like a little kid, and it is adorable! 


I had fun using some of my old makeup artist skills and painting my face. We went to a neighbors haunted front porch. It was a lot of fun! 


November 4, 2015 marked the day that Shane has lived longer without his daddy than he did with his daddy. It was a tough day, so I made him a special dinner and we ate in the dining room. I am constantly in awe of Shane's resilience. I wish I had the chance to meet Mr. Pat. We think about him so often! 


We have had a lot of fires lately. We are enjoying the fire pit that Shane built. 


My Daddy is in such great shape. He is 5' 6'' and weighs about 160 lbs and benches over 270 lbs!! He works out at least 3 times a week with my brother. He had to have another heart surgery last week, but he is doing much better. They were able to add 4 stents to his collection. 


I love when Tina texts me pictures of Mak! 


We celebrated Caitlin's bachelorette party this past weekend by going to a pottery painting studio and then eating dinner at a drag show! It was so fun! I spent the entire day shopping and spending time with friends while Shane watched football. 


Rocky has been so hyper lately. I normally let them play outside when I go home during my lunch breaks, but it has been raining for 2 weeks straight. 


I don't know why I had the desire to do this to poor Rock-O, but I thought it was cute! 
Shane was not as impressed. Hehe! 


I am excited to celebrate my 27th birthday this weekend with friends at the cabin! Stay tuned... 

No comments:

Post a Comment