Monday, June 16, 2014

I love my girls!

My bestfriends and I went to the Sam Hunt concert last Thursday. As always, we had an absolute blast! The AC went out at the bar, but we didn't care. It was fun catching up with them and having a fun night out on the town. We have seen him before, and we are going to see him in Athens to celebrate my birthday in November. :)

Somehow I talked Shane into painting my right hand.

The. people. who. matter. 




The night before we all texted one another using Sam Hunt song titles. 

The girls asked if the could crash at our house after the concert. 
We can't #leavethenighton bc Shane will be sleeping
We will have to turn the #speakers down
Haha... no #houseparty
Thanks for letting us stay so we don't end up in a #copcar
No problem. #comeover





No comments:

Post a Comment