Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Random Favorites (November 2018)

I love me some November, y'all - not just because it is my birthday month, but it's pumpkin spice lattes and pretty fall colors. It the kickoff of the holiday season and just a beautiful time of year in Georgia. This past November was extra special because I turned thirty, and my loved ones pulled out all the stops!



A lot of family was in town for Munca's funeral, and we went out to dinner in DT Acworth to celebrate my birthday and my sisters surprised me with an adorable pair of matching pajamas! I told them how much I loved them and how it is just what I needed, and they laughed so hard. When I opened the card I received the real gift from them - a girls trip to Chateau Elan Winery and Spa! Aside from the night I spent in hospice by Munca's side, this was my first trip away from Canaan. Knowing he was at home with Shane took all my worries away, and I am so thankful for the fun memories we made during our trip! We ate delicious food, drank a bunch of wine, caught up about life, relaxed in the hot tub and sauna and got facials at the spa. It was AMAZING!

Here are some more pictures from November...


Canaan loves watering Shane's bonsai. 
I love that he is learning good habits and responsibility at an early age! 





My favorite view. 


That semi-gummy smile is so precious! 


Kidding his "dawg"


Ramsey riding in the car seat was so funny! 


Those dang buttons just weren't worth it when he wouldn't lay still! 


In line to vote as a family! 


Killing time at the outlet mall before Costco opened... 



^^ Haha... that devious look! 

I could not bring myself to buy this overpriced HUGE Mickie, but when we went to Costco during the holiday season I let Mickie ride with Canaan in the cart and he loved that! 


Fall strolls. 


Canaan has always loved playing in the dog kennel. 


Ugh - that tired mama expression but man is it all worth it! 


We had our annual Friendsgiving at Ashley's house in McDonough, and it was so great to get together with (almost) everyone. We have vowed to do a Friendsgiving the weekend of the UGA vs. AU game every year which just so happens to be my birthday weekend! So fun! 






Such special friendships! 


Freaking TWINS!


Shane shocked me when he gave me these beautiful diamonds for my birthday. I could not believe it! He took the day off work to spend with me, and was so sweet to send me off with some "fun money" to go shopping, and when I got home he gave me the gorgeous earrings and necklace. 
I will always cherish them! 


Our poor Rocky really started to decline in November. We laid him to rest in December... bless his sweet soul! We miss him so much! 

Canaan loves playing with the boxes from our Costco trips! 


I could die! I could not help but buy these adorable little dress shoes (for $3.50!) at a consignment sale because they match a pair of work shoes that Shane had! So precious! 

No comments:

Post a Comment