Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Random Favorites (August 2018)


^^ I was Canaan's nursery teacher for about eight months before staying home full time, and we snapped this adorable shot of him on his first day of Fall 2018.


(Here is a throwback to March 2018 when we first started there. He was 6 months old.)



^^ pitiful cry face


His favorite book of all time - TRAIN!


Oh the exhausted expression on a nursing mama's face.


The wooden spoon!




That sweet hand resting on my heart while he nursed... 


This was a picture of us cuddling after the very last time I nursed him. I knew the time was coming to an end, so I decided one day that week that he was in a sweet and cuddly mood that I would nurse him in my bed for the last time, and it is something I will always cherish. 


wub a nub!



He looks so worn out... but of course the spoon is close by! 


spoon and baby booty! 


Ahhh -- summer picnics with my boys! 


His chunky legs! 


Little rascal!


His signature expression --- "ooo"


My blue-eyed boy! 


Shane and I got a special date night at the Brave's game, and it was a fun parent's night out!


I produced enough milk to provide for Canaan until his first birthday, and I was also fortunate enough to be able to donate about 100 oz. of frozen milk to a mom in need! 


^^this sweet view of him sitting in my lap with his favorite book


Aww - that way he looks at his Daddy! 



Rocky, Polly & Ramsey -- one of the last pictures of all three of them I have. 


Stinker!


I am so glad we went to visit my grandmother, Munca, because she passed in late October 2018.


Canaan brought he so much joy!


^^ diaper baby! 


^^ that smile!


^^ looks just like Shane here!


^^ kissing himself


^^ happy hippo


^^ that top tooth debut! 




^^ loves watching daddy



No comments:

Post a Comment