Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Halloween 2018

Halloween was a lot of fun - Canaan wasn't quite old enough to really enjoy it, but the hand-me-down costumes we had from friends made for some pretty cute photo ops! 


I'm so cute it's spooky! 



Not a fan of things on his head!


The cutest little dinosaur. 


We got all dressed up for a trunk-or-treat that was cancelled last minute, so we ended up just running around and taking a few pictures instead. 


Trying to get the hood off ... again. 


Shane was such a good sport wearing matching "Boo" shirts, 
and I think it will be fun to wear them each year! 




Will roar for candy!! 


We took advantage of the good weather and played at the neighborhood playground for a bit! 




I remember when I took this picture that he looked so grown and JUST like Shane with that stance. 


I am a sucker for matching! 


Haha - Canaan's first Halloween was so crazy trying to get him full and my boobs empty and his diaper clean and him dressed (without spit up) and rested all at the right time for the neighborhood parade... I was a rookie then and I remember it felt like the stars had to align for us to go anywhere! 


Sweet Emily came over before the parade.


Of course Ramsey had to join the picture! 


Family picture before the neighborhood parade.


Our little superman! 



Isn't she just precious! She looks JUST like her mama to me! 



Wagon friends! 


Mom life - holding all the things with a backpack and flats 
and a solo cup with something good in it (wink wink!) 


The parade was a lot of fun! 


This house did a great job with a spooky set up! 


It took us a while to realize this girl was real! Her costume was amazing and she set like a statue! 


Photo op!



We couldn't go trick-or-treating without stopping to see Canaan's godparents! 
We love you Angela and Steve! 
(Angela made our "Boo" shirts!) 

We saw Caitlin and her super hero family, so we had to snap a picture! 

No comments:

Post a Comment