Thursday, April 11, 2019

Catching Up With "Keeping Up"

I am so bummed that I haven't made blogging more of a priority, but it just always seems to fall to the bottom of the list when sleep and quality time with loved ones are so important - plus the chores and errands and commitments that come along with running a household. By the time I put Canaan to bed
at night, I am ready to veg out and watch TV with Shane or take a bubble bath to relax from the day but I know these memories are worth saving somewhere! Creating baby books seems far too ambitious in this season of life, so I am committing to keeping up with life on here instead... or at least attempting to.

I have a notepad beside me with about a dozen posts I need to create to get "caught up", and then I plan to blog about twice a month. With another baby on the way, I know my free time will be even more scarce, but hopefully making it apart of my weekly routine/chores will do the trick! I was the youngest of four kids, and until now, I never understood why I didn't get a baby book until I was 17 years old and made it myself at Munca's house! Haha! Every time I talk to my mom, I tell her how WILD Canaan is and how four kids is FAR too many! I honestly don't know how they survived!

Stay tuned for Random Favorites (Monthly Recaps), Canaan's First Birthday Parties,  2018 Holidays (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year), plus some featured posts about my late grandmother Munca and our sweet Rocky that both passed at the end of 2018... and I should also start updating about this pregnancy of mine that is FLYING BY! How am I already 16+ weeks?! Our sweet boy will be here before we know it. In the meantime, I am looking forward to a special summer with Canaan since it will be our last one as a family of three.






No comments:

Post a Comment