Friday, July 26, 2013

Our First Week

The commute is amazing... I know that sounds like an oxymoron, but the time it takes me to get to and from work has been cut in more than half! This has given us a lot of time to be productive with the unpacking process and still take the dogs for a walk, watch TV together, run errands, ect.

We found out new Moe's location for our Monday date nights and made a trip to Walmart.

My Mom and grandma, Munca, came over on Wednesday. I made taco salad and we had ice cream for dessert. It was great to spend time with them. Munca gave me beautiful crystal that was my great-grandmother's china. I am so honored to have the set, and it will be perfect for all of the baby showers and wedding showers that I host!


We bought new kitchen table a few weeks ago, and we put it together this week. The house is really coming along!
Handy Man Husband

 
 
Boxes everywhere
Assembly Line

Finished product

Now on to rugs and curtains...
 
 
XoXo,
 
The Nesters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment